Besides our general consulting services, we focus on selected topics with special relevance to organizational and corporate development and competence building.
Focus topic: Competence management
In complex and dynamic markets predictions of any kind are highly unstable. In consequence, decisions-makers must act - more than ever - under conditions of incomplete knowledge and corporate groups and teams have to organize themselves more or less autonomously. To succeed in such environments, people need specific skills: Competences are personal requisites of self-organization to cope with new and non-routine challenges. As an operative term, competences include non or less developed potentials as well.
Many companies in search for high potentials, young leaders and competent staff measure competences of their employees. Others install HR processes to actively manage competences and talents in their organization to differentiate themselves from competitors.
We regard the introduction of professional competence management as part of corporate development and a unique opportunity for HR units to transform into strategic buiness partners within the company. In today's corporate world, HR is challenged to provide strategic approaches that align competence and people development with the future needs of the company.
With KODE® and KODE®X we offer an instrument that links HR competence management to corporate strategy and drives effective processing of personnel recruitment, development and organization. KODE® and KODE®X are based on a profound and scientifically proven compentence model that is logical, complete and without restrictions in scale or type of company.
>> KODE®X closes the gaps between strategy development, job descriptions, personalized competence profiles and people development
>> KODE® is based on the same competence model and allows for detailed competence diagnostics and supports individual competence development.
frankfurter gruppe unternehmensentwicklung has successfully used KODE® to support development programs for young and senior leaders as well as in coachings.
Within a company, KODE® can be useful in various ways:
- to analyse and prepare job descriptions, staff potentials and qualification needs
- to support staff recruitment processes
- to detect high potentials
- to improve people development measures and to derive differentiated development actions
- as entrance level for assessments centers (ACs) and pre- or post- estimates as part of learning potential ACs
- to build and professionalize precise performance measurement systems
- as part of competence balance sheets and competence profiling
- to accompany behavior and team trainings
- as creative frame for self-organized learning formats
- as part of overall organizational development beyong individual diagnoses